38 special facts about Sachin Tendulkar
21. Sachin Tendulkar was without a bat contract until the start of the 1996 Cricket World Cup. At the end of the tournament a famous tyre manufacturer sponsored his willow.
22. Sachin Tendulkar was a big bully in the school. Whenever his friend introduced him to a new kid in the school, Tendulkar would invariably ask, “Will I be able to beat him?’ He was famous for picking up a fight.
23. Sachin Tendulkar asked his friend to dip the tennis ball in a bucket of water and hurl at him so that he could find out whether he was hitting ball from the middle of his bat.
24. Sachin Tendulkar has been granted the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna, Arjuna Award and Padma Shri by Indian government. He is the only Indian cricketer to get all of them.
25. Sachin Tendulkar played for Yorkshire what was so special about it? Well, he was the county side’s first overseas professional ever. He averaged 46.52 with the bat in his stint with the county team.
26. Sachin Tendulkar's wife Anjali does not eat or drink whenever the Master is at the crease.
27. Sachin Tendulkar was most fascinated by band-aids. A hint of a wound and he would plaster it all over the injury.
28. Sachin Tendulkar loves collecting perfumes and watches.
29. Sachin Tendulkar batted in his debut Test against Pakistan wearing the pads gifted to him by Sunil Gavaskar
30. In 1992 Sachin became the youngest cricketer to reach a 1000 runs in Test cricket
Supreme Court on Friday pronounced that Sunil Gavaskar will replace N Srinivasan to take up the post of interim president of the BCCI. The S... More Supreme Court on Friday pronounced that Sunil Gavaskar will replace N Srinivasan to take up the post of interim president of the BCCI. The Supreme Court gave three interim orders to the BCCI, that is, Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings will not take part in IPL 7 tournament, Gavaskar replacing Srinivasan, and all India Cements employess be removed from BCCI.
Date 27-03-14, Duration 1:52, Views 343